With extra publicity this week, we've increased stock at Liaison so that, y'know, the macarons might last an extra hour.
For Tuesday, the flavours are YANNIC and JUDY.
- YANNIC intense: a salted caramel with more depth than the basic YANNIC. My caramel tester gave it her seal of approval. Some shells weren't as good as usual, so apologies if you get any with airpockets — the yummy caramel should compensate!
- JUDY dark: last week's fresh ginger and dark chocolate returns.
On Friday, macaron devourers can try other existing flavours:
- VIOLA white: violet and aniseed.
- NUNO milk v2: coffee and milk chocolate ganache in a chocolate shell.
- plus YANNIC intense, and
something else I haven't decided on yet!
- [UPDATE:] DARCY vanilla: vanilla ganache with cocoa beans
Note that I gather the café is sometimes starting to sell the macarons earlier than 10.30am. For new visitors, the macarons tend to sell out within an hour sometimes a little slower.