A quick post to tell you that The Gastronomer's Bookshelf has added a number of reviews in the last six weeks.
- Cooking Lessons by Daisy Garnett, reviewed by Lucy of Nourish Me
- Ratio by Michael Ruhlman, reviewed by me. This has been a much-awaited book and I think the review is the only one so far to look at the book critically.
- I also reviewed the very quirky Beat Heat Eat by Dean Lahn, from Australian publishers Wakefield Press.
- Seafood Handbook from publishers John Wiley, reviewed by co-editor Mark of No Special Effects
- Izakaya by Mark Robinson, also reviewed by co-editor Mark.
- We were very happy to receive a review of Pierre Hermé's Macaron book, reviewed by Matevž Kmet.
- And Grfon1 of The Curious Blogquat reviewed An Edge in the Kitchen by Chad Ward
We hope you enjoy them! If you have a book you love (or loathe) why not join in by writing a review? (Click here for more info)
You can also keep abreast of interesting titles by browsing our book news sidebar — announcements from publishers presenting interesting new and existing books. We hope it will help booklovers to find books which might not make it into their local bookshop.