A quick post to tell you that The Gastronomer's Bookshelf has added a number of reviews in the last six weeks.
- Venezia by Tessa Kiros, reviewed by Sarah of Sarah Cooks
- Lighten Up by Jill Dupleix, reviewed by me (Duncan)
- Vegetarian Dishes from the Middle East by Arto der Haroutunian, reviewed by Lucy of Nourish Me
- Under Pressure by Thomas Keller, reviewed by Gfron1 of The Curious Blogquat
- My Love for Naples by Anna Teresa Callen, reviewed by co-editor Mark of No Special Effects
- Cooking by James Peterson, reviewed by me (Duncan)
We hope you enjoy them! If you have a book you love (or loathe) why not join in by writing a review? (Click here for more info)